House Rules and FAQ
- We have a minimum of 2 nights stay requirement at all times. During holiday periods, we have a 3 nights stay minimum.
- Canyon Wren cabins cater to one or two adults per cabin.
- Check-in time is 4pm. If you require late check-in, please notify the front desk.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- A 25-percent deposit is required upfront for booking. The remaining balance will be due 14 days prior to arrival.
- We accept all major credit cards, as well as cash.
- A one-time non refundable cleaning fee is charged to each guest at check-in. These fees are $80 for the Honeysuckle Log Cabin and $90 for the Chalet Cabins.
- We do not offer daily cleaning services. However, we are happy to exchange towels and linens at any time.
- The property is for registered guests only. No outside visitors are allowed.
- Canyon Wren is a non-smoking property. This includes all inside and outside areas. Non-compliance will result in a $200.00 charge and the guests will be asked to leave without refund.
- Unfortunately, our property does not accept pets. However, we are happy to refer you to another property who would love you furry friends.
- For all stays, a 14 day cancellation policy notice is required for no penalty to incur. However, when booking multiple cabins, the cancellation policy is 30 days. In the event of insufficient cancellation notice, we will do our best to re-book any cancelled accommodations. However, guests are responsible for any night that we are unable to resell to another guest. If the advance deposit has been processed and a cancellation occurs, then a $25 processing fee will be charged to the guest.